Step 1 - Go to the SportX Exchange
- Go to the SportX Exchange by clicking here
By default, SportX will open to the Popular Markets page, our top five markets sorted by total betting volume.
Step 2 - Select a Market
On the left side of the screen is the Markets panel (outlined in red below). The Markets panel lets you browse all available sports betting markets.
- Select a market from the Markets panel
Step 3 - Select a Game
In Step 2, we selected the Wimbledon market.
On the right side of the screen is the Summary page (outlined in red below). The Summary page shows you all available games for a specific market, including the best odds currently available for Spread, Money Line, and Over/Under bets.
- Select a game from the Summary page
Step 4 - Select a Bet Type
In Step 3, we selected the Querrey/Nadal game. This opens the Exchange page for the Querrey/Nadal game.
- Decide which bet you would like to place: Spread, Money Line, or Over/Under
Step 5 - Enter Your Bet
In Step 4, we decided to place a Money Line bet on Nadal to beat Querrey.
Note: The best odds available are shown at the top of the order book. Size ($) is the maximum amount you can bet on those odds.
- In the Bet Amount box, enter the amount you would like to bet. SportX automatically fills the Avg. Odds and To Return fields below.
- Click the green Bet Rafael Nadal button
- A popup will show you a summary of your bet. Click Confirm.
- Metamask/Bitski will ask you to authorize your bet. Click Sign/Confirm.
Note: SportX automatically gives you the best odds available from the top of the order book. In this example, you would get odds of 1.160 for a bet size of $50.
Using Bettor Mode, you successfully placed your first bet on SportX.
Once you have placed a bet, you can review the bet details by checking the Account tab at the top of the page.
Once the game that you bet on has finished, the bet will move to the Settled Bets section. Your winnings will be paid directly to your Metamask/Bitski wallet within 30-45 minutes after the game is over.
Go to the SportX exchange to explore other markets to bet on!