After logging in, you need to finish setting up your SportX account before you can place your first bet. This is a one-time setup guide to help new users enable betting.
Step 1 - Go to the Setup Page
The first time you visit SportX, you will see a setup bar at the top of your page.
- Go to the SportX Exchange by clicking here
- In the Setup Bar near the top of the page, click Start to go to the setup page
Step 2 - Deposit DAI
If you already have DAI in your Metamask/Bitski wallet, skip this step and go to Step 3 - Enable Betting.
If you do not have DAI in your Metamask/Bitski wallet, you will have to deposit DAI before you can enable betting. We provide four different methods of depositing DAI, but you only have to choose one:
- Deposit DAI Directly
- Convert any crypto into DAI
- Buy DAI with Debit Card
- Buy DAI with Interac eTransfer (Only available in Canada)
1 ) Deposit DAI Directly - You can purchase DAI on a crypto exchange like Coinbase or Binance. After you purchase DAI on an exchange, send it to your wallet by clicking Copy Address and sending the DAI to your address.
2) Deposit ETH & Convert to DAI - Using CoinSwitch, you can convert any crypto into DAI on SportX.
- Click the dropdown menu and select the crypto you would like to convert into DAI
- Enter how much crypto you would like to convert
- Click Exchange and follow the deposit instructions
3) Buy DAI with Debit Card - Use Coinbase to purchase DAI with your debit card and send it to your SportX account.
- Click Open Coinbase to create/login to your Coinbase account
- Purchase DAI with your debit card
- Send the DAI to your DAI deposit address from option 1
4) Buy DAI with Interac eTransfer- If you live in Canada, you can use an e-transfer to purchase DAI.
- Click Open Netcoins to create/login to your Netcoins account
- Follow the instructions to fund your account with Interac eTransfer
- Netcoins will send the DAI to your address automatically
After you have DAI in your Metamask/Bitski wallet, you will see a green check mark next to Deposit DAI on the setup page. Once you see this green check mark, you can proceed to Step 3 - Enable Betting.
Step 3 - Enable Betting
- On the setup page, click Enable Betting and then confirm the Metamask/Bitski popup
You have successfully finished setting up your SportX account and will be able to bet as much as you want with no limits or deposit/withdrawal fees.
As a new user, the final step is placing your first bet on SportX! Click on the article below for the Bettor Mode Guide or feel free to head straight to the SportX exchange to explore on your own.
Last Step: How to place your first bet on SportX