This guide assumes that you’ve already downloaded a digital wallet to store your crypto and that you are already on the app. If you have not, please refer to either the desktop or mobile set-up guide.
Step 1 — Getting Started
- Go to the Account page and click Show Deposit Options, then Buy DAI Through Netcoins
Step 2 — Create Netcoins account
- Please create a Netcoins account by entering an email address and password.
Netcoins is a public company based in Canada, that enables users to buy crypto with Interac e-Transfer or wire.
Step 3 — Netcoins Verification
- To get level 1 verification, you will need to enter basic information on yourself such as name, age, phone number, etc.
Step 4 — Netcoins Funding
- Select your bank and how much you would like to fund and click submit.
- From there, you will receive an email with funding instructions.
Depending on volume and payment method, Netcoins will update your balance on their app within a few hours.
Step 5— Crypto Purchase
- Click “Buy Crypto” to begin the process of purchasing and depositing crypto with your available balances.
- Enter how much DAI you’d like to purchase.
You need DAI to bet on SportX. DAI is a cryptocurrency that is pegged to the US Dollar.
Step 6— Receive Crypto & Enable Betting
- Complete the Netcoins flow to confirm the purchase.
- After final confirmation you should receive the crypto straight to your wallet address within minutes.
- Click “Enable Betting” on the Account page of SportX if you haven’t already.
You are now ready to start betting! Now that you have to set-up a Netcoins account, purchasing crypto straight to your wallet will be much easier as well.
Check out this guide on how to place your first bet.