Step 1 — Create Bitski Account
- Go to Bitski and create an account. You need a crypto wallet to be able to access SportX
- Click on the confirmation email that Bitski sends you and confirm your email address
Step 2 — Connect Bitski to SportX
- Go to SportX
- Click “Login”, then “Login with Bitski” in the top left corner and allow SportX to connect to your Bitski account
Step 3 — Fund Your Account With E-transfer
- Send us an email at email@example.com with subject line “Funding Request”
- We’ll send you instructions for funding your account via e-transfer
Alternatively, you can send DAI to your Bitski wallet by following this guide.
Step 4— Enable Betting
- After funding your account, go back to the Setup tab
- Click “Enable betting” and then “Confirm” on the Bitski popup
You have now successfully set up a Bitski account and joined SportX!
Head to the Exchange to place your first bet!